There’s a story told in history in the ninth century, I believe, of a young man that came up with a little handful of men to attack a king who had a great army of three thousand men. The young man had only five hundred, and the king sent a messenger to the young man, …
Read more “Skulle”
Source
onsdag 11 september 2024
We Will Never Surrender
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
https://teskedsgumman.se/11-tecken-pa-pms/ https://teskedsgumman.se/2-satt-att-gora-nan-arg/ https://teskedsgumman.se/4-djur/ https://te...
-
Idag är det torsdag och här sitter jag vid datorn! Hat gått igenom loggarna, irriterande "skript kiddies" Jag blockar och blogga...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...