A friend of mine in Chicago took his Sabbath-school out on the cars once. A little boy was allowed to sit on the platform of the car, when by some mischance he fell, and the whole train passed over him. They had to go on a half a mile before they could stop. They went …
Read more “The Ultimate Pumpkin Pie”
Source
lördag 21 september 2024
Little Jimmy
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
https://teskedsgumman.se/11-tecken-pa-pms/ https://teskedsgumman.se/2-satt-att-gora-nan-arg/ https://teskedsgumman.se/4-djur/ https://te...
-
Idag är det torsdag och här sitter jag vid datorn! Hat gått igenom loggarna, irriterande "skript kiddies" Jag blockar och blogga...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...