I have found it a good plan to take up one book at a time. It is a good deal better to study one book at a time than to run through the Bible. If we study one book and get its key, it will, perhaps, open up others. Take up the book of Genesis, and you will find eight beginnings; or, in other words, you pick up the key of several books. The gospel was written that man might believe on Jesus Christ, and every chapter speaks of Him. Now, take the book of Genesis; it says it is […]
Source
söndag 8 september 2024
One Book at a time
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
https://teskedsgumman.se/11-tecken-pa-pms/ https://teskedsgumman.se/2-satt-att-gora-nan-arg/ https://teskedsgumman.se/4-djur/ https://te...
-
Idag är det torsdag och här sitter jag vid datorn! Hat gått igenom loggarna, irriterande "skript kiddies" Jag blockar och blogga...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...