Some people say to me, “Hey you!, you don’t believe in the flood. All the scientific men tell us it is absurd.” Let them tell us. Jesus tells us of it, and I would rather take the word of Jesus than that of any other one. I haven’t got much respect for those men who …
Read more “Aşık Ruhsati – Safa Geldin Hacı Baba”
Source
fredag 27 september 2024
Note what Jesus Says
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
https://teskedsgumman.se/11-tecken-pa-pms/ https://teskedsgumman.se/2-satt-att-gora-nan-arg/ https://teskedsgumman.se/4-djur/ https://te...
-
Idag är det torsdag och här sitter jag vid datorn! Hat gått igenom loggarna, irriterande "skript kiddies" Jag blockar och blogga...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...