A friend in Ireland once met a little Irish boy who had caught a sparrow. The poor little bird was trembling in his hand, and seemed very anxious to escape. The gentleman begged the boy to let it go, as the bird could not do him any good; but the boy said he would not; …
Read more “Asparagus Soup”
Source
måndag 30 september 2024
The Fettered Bird Freed
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
https://teskedsgumman.se/11-tecken-pa-pms/ https://teskedsgumman.se/2-satt-att-gora-nan-arg/ https://teskedsgumman.se/4-djur/ https://te...
-
Idag är det torsdag och här sitter jag vid datorn! Hat gått igenom loggarna, irriterande "skript kiddies" Jag blockar och blogga...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...