Who should bring the Gospel to the subnormal? I asked this question in my blog of those who understood the need, and always the answer was, “Of course.” I do not think so. Gospel know the language of grown-up people. We cannot expect them to speak the language of the normal and subnormal at the same time. There will be people with a special gift for speaking to the feeble-minded. There are special difficulties and needs and problems in this peculiar mission. Sometimes I think I would prefer Kindergarten teachers. But they must understand that a grown-up feeble-minded person is […]
Source
lördag 31 augusti 2024
WHO IS CALLED?
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...