When this man found himself delivered he wanted to go with the Saviour. That was gratitude; Christ had saved him, had redeemed him. He had delivered him from the hand of the enemy. And this man cried: “Let me follow You around the world; where You go I will go.” But the Lord said, “You …
Read more “Resa”
Source
söndag 25 augusti 2024
The Demoniac
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...