I like Mongoloids. Often they are such lovable people. Why does God allow them to be born to quite healthy parents, who neither drank nor committed those sins which so often cause the birth of subnormal children? I don’t know. Mongoloids are sometimes as sweet as very little children. Their IQ is exceedingly low. Anton was a Mongoloid. He could neither speak nor walk along. He was for a very short time in my class. He listened to my Bible stories, but when I spoke too long to suit him, he yawned like a monkey. I did not know how […]
Source
lördag 31 augusti 2024
MONGOLOIDS
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...