1. Those who downed the equivalent of half a bottle of wine or two pints of beer a day scored best of all.2. I update this nonsense everyday with links to a wide variety of weird, funny, strange, and just plain entertaining sites that the Internet, so frequently, provides us.3. Who colors on black construction paper more than once every fifteen years out of sheer pity for the fully unused pile of it collecting inches in the back of a closet?4. What I found surprised me, and I felt it was my duty as an American to spread these remarkable […]
Source
lördag 31 augusti 2024
Prompts - Story starters
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...