We were together in our church room and we were spoken about the meaning of “sin”. “Do you all know what the word `sin’ means?” They told me they surely knew. It was disobedience, bad words, and ugly thoughts. It was lying, killing, beating, swearing, unbelief in Jesus Christ. “Have you ever sinned?” I asked. “Never,” was the unexpected answer from Marie, a poor imbecile woman. Her whole face was radiant with pride. I tried to argue, but could not convince her. Then I spoke of the love of Christ and she told me: “I know that Jesus loves me […]
Source
torsdag 9 maj 2024
CONFESSION OF SIN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...