I had no experience when I started “my talkings” for feeble-minded adults. There they were sitting before me.. One Sunday Joan was sitting near to Thomas. In the midst of my message I saw that Julie could not resist putting her arms around the dirty neck of Thomas. She held her face close to the unshaven cheek of the tramp. What should I do? I saw the embarrassing situation. With a serious face, she came to me and said, “I want to tell you something. This morning I was in a church, and I saw all the gentlemen sitting in […]
Source
måndag 13 maj 2024
CONFESSION OF GUILT
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...