Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. In this beatitude is one of the greatest statements our Lord ever made. It is profound and majestic. One author described it as “the holy of Holies” of the Beatitudes. I. JESUS MAKES US A PROMISE THAT IS INCREDIBLE. A. The promise is that one can be extremely happy in this life. The word “blessed” we have seen in every verse. It means supreme happiness and spiritual prosperity. It means to be “extremely blessed of the Lord.” Every sinner seeks happiness and genuine satisfaction, but are looking for it in […]
Source
tisdag 22 oktober 2024
CAN YOU BE HAPPY AND PURE?
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...