I shall never forget what a friend of mine told me about a feeble-minded boy, Thomas by name, who attended his church services regularly and was always seated in the first pew. “I wonder if Thomas understands one word of what I say,” he sometimes said to his wife. Once he preached about the abundant love of God that passes all understanding. Suddenly he saw a look of great joy upon Thomas face. The minister almost forgot the rest of the congregation, and spoke as if to the poor boy alone about the ocean of God’s love in Jesus Christ. […]
Source
fredag 26 april 2024
THE OCEAN OF LOVE
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...