1. Kitty: What kind?2. I didn’t want to work.3. Also, I once dropped an entire tray of jelly donuts onto the floor out front, behind the counter.4. How about an unofficial employee discount?5. Did you keep it?6. Kitty: Was there an employee discount?7. Isn’t that sweet?8. That was as fancy as it got.9. I guess …
Read more “Aşağılanmak”
Source
tisdag 4 juni 2024
Writings Prompts
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN
LÖPARGRUPP I KARLSHAMN — HÄNG MED IF UDD RUNNING TEAM (+ GRATIS START I UDDLOPPET 2027) Tänk om du bara kunde trycka på en knapp — och slip...
-
Arch Enemy – Diva Satanica At the Gates – The Swarm At the Gates – Forever Blind At the Gates – City Of Screaming Statue...
-
Jag sprang Sylvesterloppet i Olofström, jobbigt, men rligt, sen handlade jag lite på Willys i Stan, innan jag vände bilen hem, var rejält tr...
-
Norska Intervaller: Effektiv Träningsmetodik för Ökad Kondition och Hälsa En kort beskrivning av artikeln om Norska intervaller: Upptäck för...